Technology Director Endorsement
Help Your Students Succeed
The Technology Director Endorsement prepares you to serve as a building- or campus-level technology facilitator. This 18-hour program will provide you with the skills you need and prepare you for the future. Ashland University students have a 100% pass rate on the OAE Computer/Tech I & II subtests.
- Obtain the knowledge, skills, and dispositions to teach technology applications.
- Demonstrate effective use of technology to support student learning of content.
- Ability to provide professional development, mentoring, and basic technical assistance for other teachers.
Ashland University’s Technology Director Endorsement teaches an updated curriculum that is ISTE-accredited and aligned to professional technology standards. Each of the courses applies to Ashland University’s M.Ed. in Educational Technology. Now is the time to take the next step in your career and add a Technology Director Endorsement.
- Online delivery. Classes are conducted year-round in an online format and begin every seven weeks to provide students with multiple points of entry.
- Flexible scheduling options. The endorsement is offered in a fast-track A/B format (7 weeks), giving you more flexibility when scheduling your required classes for your educational technology degree.
This Program is Right For You If
- You want to support the use of technology in your building or campus.
- You want to learn to teach your colleagues and others how to use technology within their classrooms.
- You want an online Technology Director Endorsement program that models best practices in technology delivery.