Ashland University Masters Degree Programs
As one of the elite teacher education schools in the country, Ashland University’s College of Education offers a variety of online degree programs to continue your education and meet your career objectives. Become a curriculum leader in your school and develop specialized skills by earning your master’s degree online with Ashland University.
- M.Ed. in Adult Education: The M.Ed. in Adult Education is designed for educators, trainers and development professionals in industrial and workforce training, informal learning settings such as museums, libraries, health and wellness centers, prisons and other settings serving adult learners.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Educational Technology: Explore the role that established and emerging technologies can play in improving education and developing the ability to support innovative and transformational educational environments. You will learn how to integrate technologies into any learning environment while studying theoretical and practical applications to the adaptable environment.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century: Teaching and Learning for the 21st Century (TL-21) is a flexible graduate degree program designed to prepare you for the classroom of today and tomorrow. The goal is to prepare you to adapt to the changes in educational settings.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Talent Development Education: Prepares teachers, coordinators, and administrators to teach gifted and talented students, supervise and improve programs for gifted and talented students, and provide leadership in the field of gifted education (K-12) in Ohio
- M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction: Literacy and Reading: The Literacy program is designed to help classroom teachers at both the elementary and secondary levels to deepen their understanding of literacy processes, purposes, and development and to broaden their range of instructional and assessment approaches so that they can have the greatest possible impact on their students’ learning at either the elementary or middle/secondary levels.
- M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction: Intervention Specialist: Mild to Moderate Needs: A program for currently licensed teachers seeking to teach in grades K-12 with mild/moderate educational needs in a variety of settings. Course work may be applied to licensure in this area.
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership with Administrative Licensure: The Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership (EDLS) with Administrative Licensure program trains you for the demands of 21st-century education. Our educational leadership courses feature the most up-to-date content and instruction from prominent leaders in the field of educational administration. This innovative program completes the educational requirements for your M.Ed in Educational Leadership and the Ohio Principal or CIPD license.