M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Educational Technology
Lead the Next Generation of Learners
Educational technology has proven to be an incredibly important segment of teaching today. Ashland University’s nationally-ranked Masters in Education in Curriculum and Instruction: Educational Technology is the 8th best Online Master’s in Educational or Instructional Technology in the U.S. by Online Schools Report.
This 30-credit hour program explores the role established and emerging technologies can play in improving education. AU’s program is designed to help transform education through the power of technology. New innovations in technology are on the rise, and AU’s goal is to share these new technologies with teachers in an effort to help improve student learning.
- Develop the ability to support and adapt to innovative and transformational learning environments that advance the student experience.
- Obtain the knowledge and expertise of trends and integrations of technology.
- Learn how to integrate educational technologies into any learning environment while studying theoretical and practical applications to the adaptable environment.
- Prepare to serve as a building- or campus-level technology facilitator.
Ashland University’s M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction and Educational Technology teaches an updated curriculum that is ISTE-accredited and aligned to professional technology standards. Upon successful completion of the courses, you may apply for an Ohio Department of Education Technology Director Endorsement. Now is the time to complete your master’s degree and add a new teaching endorsement.
- Improved awareness of technology concepts. Students receive a thorough grounding in instructional design, learning theory, and innovative educational practices supported by technology. Opportunities are provided to learn about the benefits of creating and utilizing technologically enhanced content, such as e-portfolios, online quizzes, online research, and other useful tools.
- Flexible scheduling options. All program, capstone, and licensure models are offered in a fast-track A/B format (7 weeks), giving you more flexibility when scheduling your required classes for your educational technology degree.
- Online delivery. Classes are conducted year-round in an online format and begin every seven weeks to provide students with multiple points of entry.