M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century
Keep Up With the Changing Needs of Students
Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century (TL-21) is a program designed to prepare you for the classroom of today and tomorrow. With Ashland University’s customizable format, you can create content that meets your specific professional growth goals. This 30-33 credit hour program allows you to take courses toward an endorsement or in an approved content area of your choice.
- Practice key concepts to improve classroom instruction.
- Acquire knowledge on the theories of teaching in the 21st century.
- Prepare to adapt to tomorrow’s educational settings.
- Tailored learning. The program’s 9-12 hours of electives can be tailored to meet your interests and professional goals.
- Flexible scheduling options. All program, capstone, and licensure models are offered in a fast track A/B format (7 weeks), giving you more flexibility when scheduling your required classes for your educational technology degree.
- Online delivery. Classes are conducted year-round in an online format and begin every seven weeks to provide students with multiple points of entry.